K-12 FOOD RESCUE STATE DIRECTOR'S OF STUDENT LEADERSHIPS
Indiana: Gloria Merrell
Florida: Aaron Valdes
Click to See His Story
Ohio: Jenna Barrett:
Click to See Her Story Food Rescue is looking for a student to carry on her legacy in Ohio.
|File Size:||23 kb|
Fill out the Contact form, meet the requirements below, and become a Food Rescue State Director of student leadership Today!
Requirements for consideration are:
1) Submit a video of some sort of media piece about their K-12 Food Rescue program.
2) Student needs to be leading their K-12 Food Rescue Program.
3) School must be using or willing to use our free tracking tool.
4) Student must be able to effectively communicate The Open Letter to School Administrators, which might require an interview with a Food Rescue staff person.
5) Student must be willing to mentor other students in their state via email or phone call with their parents permission.
6) Student must send/text photos of their K-12 Food Rescue pick-ups, learn about their agency partner, and do a guest blog post for Food Rescue.
7) Student must submit a very short essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on how they became interested in K-12 Food Rescue, what they did about the problem of school food waste, and why they want to be considered for the role of state director, which is a volunteer position.
8) Student must be in the 8th Grade or older, or have strong parental guidance at a younger age, along with the approval noted in #9.
9) Student must have parents permission and approval.
10) In the event multiple applications are submitted, applications will be reviewed by the Food Rescue board of directors, and a decision will be rendered in 2 weeks.